
Today i was in one of deepest down moods.. but guess what i realized how lucky I'm to have all friends around.. supporting me and telling me you are not alone. dudu we are here for you.. even the ones who didn't even knew that I'm blue
Thank you God for this bless.
Thank you my friends for being there for me.. love you all
و عنجد رب أخ لك لم تلده أمك

10 comments:
smile
As sfo said, Saleh also said... Smile!
I agree totally with you regarding friends. I hope you overcome your down feelings soon.
thanks sfo saleh for the smile smile smile :)
:give:
I am sure i am not one of those friends :(
because i wasn't there for you :(
But I swear I love you on Allah so much :(
As sfo and saleh said
Smile little dudu :D
Still the happiness is waiting for you soon :D
Take Care Sweety :hug:
noooooo my lioneSS ur the first of these friends.. really u were in mind when writing this post.. allah y5alele yaky my dear freind o ma y7rmne menk abd abdn..
wallah i love u kaman sooooooo much allah y3lam adesh my little sister :hug:
inshalla i will never ever give up on hope.. i trust god is hiding a little happiness in the future.. ok ok ana 6ama3a ma bede little bede kteeeeeer happiness ^_^
:k:
بس احنا بنكرهك
برعف من ورا قلبك هال حكي
لا من صمصومه الأوسط
Great post DuDu :).. in-sha2-Allah true friends will be around you wen ma knty :give:
Just wait a moment!
fee 4 charachters b ur pic,, u mean sfo, saleh, switcho, and lio..
so u dnt count um omar and that is great,,
even um omar admit that she hates u,, el 7amdolelah esmi mo m3 um omar b nafs el list... Now I really feel very happy.
thaaaanks mohammad bede da3watak daymn ;)
yes um omar hate dudu.. kol el 7amawat hek bekraho kanayenhom el 7elween :sc:
um omar blist l 7alha 3ashn mafy 7ada bkrah dudu '3erha
Post a Comment